Today, VCLC provides programs and services for young children, ages birth to seven, with learning, language, social and behavior challenges and support services for their families.
* Early Intervention (EI) & Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) services are for children who have or are suspected of having a developmental delay or disability & are eligible based on NYSDOH or NYSED guidelines. NCDOH/SCDOH for EI & local school districts for CPSE must refer children for evaluations. Type of services, frequency, duration, location & provider are determined by the municipality for EI and the school district for CPSE. Families have no out of pocket expense but are responsible for fees/costs associated with child care. All therapists & teachers are licensed &/or certified according to NYSDOH & NYSED regulations.
- Evaluations for children birth to seven
- Early intervention services for children birth to three
- Preschool special education center-based classes, SEIS, SCIS and related services
- School-age special education center-based classes
- Family Center Sunday Respite Services
- Fee-for-service programs:
- Social Skills Training Groups
- Movement Groups
- Fabulous Fingers
- Lufrano Training Program which provides workshops and seminars
- Child Care for children 6 weeks to 5 years
September 9, 2017
3rd Annual Walk for Children at Bethpage State Park
October 18, 2017:
Casino Night at Woodbury Country Club
April 27, 2018:
Variety Night at Crest Hollow Country Club
For event and ticket information, contact:
Mindy Knaffo at 516-921-7171, Ext. 2144 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all our sponsors and supporters, especially our guest Celebrity Host, Tiki Barber and our committee chairperson, Andrew Zankel, who made Variety Night a huge success!